Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
eDreamsUS$133
TravelocityUS$207
StayForLongUS$2,712
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2017

stay 2 nights and really enjoy the facilities provided. i love the pool much. dont take the breakfast due no halal provided. 7 eleven is just near hotel. staff so friendly.i ask to refill my body soap, they came after less 10 minutes. wifi speeding was very good. i enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: very calm place. can go to the town for thb20
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Location is good - literally over the road from the beach. Na Jomtien is much quieter than nearby Pattaya beach. Hotel rooms are getting rather shabby. Swimming pool is of a good size and kept clean. It was low season so fewer staff on duty making service slow at times. "Free wifi" was only in pool/restaurant area. The poor wifi in rooms was not free! Have Chinese tour groups so can be noisy and it's a fight to get the to the buffet breakfast as they all seem to be ravenous!

Room tip: Higher floors quieter (4th or 5th) but beware if they put Chinese tour mobs on 5th! Most of rooms are not sea view. Ask if you want one.
Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 16 February 2015

When we booked the Sarita,we already knew which hotel we were going to stay.That`s why we didn`t surprised.The location of the hotel is great,very pretty a small pool(which we didn`t need to use it).There are a lot`s of small family restaurants around,very testy,cheap..As everybody knows Pattaya`s beach is dirty and smelly,but if someone want to get sun-tan,location of the hotel is great,In the twinkling of the eye away from the sea.Breakfast poor,but if you decide to have dinner,not bad and you can enjoy with live dinner music by guitarist

Date of stay: March 2014
Thank H.İsmet B
Reviewed 29 December 2014

My first ever really bad view for a hotel! ...I should have read the reviews on here before we booked via agoda, this hotel is terrible they dont have a clue. No wonder none of th guests i saw were smiling. I paid extra for a 'Deluxe SEA VIEW room'. After we were taken up to the room we quickly discovered that we were facing the rear of the hotel with no SEA VIEW at all! I spoke to the bell boy who didn't have a clue and was told to go back down to the lobby desk so we did. I kindly enquired why my sea view room does not have a sea view and they laughed at me. I requested a partial refund for the amount i paid extra for a seaview but they just said 'this room is a deluxe and we dont have a seaview' - so why do you advertise sea view rooms!?? They then told me to cancel via agoda, i think it would have been much easier to settle this there and then? When i asked for wifi password they wanted to charge me for it. So i called agoda customer service instead who then phoned the hotel and then everything was cancelled without charge. However, this is most inconvenient, not only did we arrive early in the morning and had to wake up the person on reception who then gave us a sleepy 'you must come back after noon or pay for an extra night' - we then negotiated to wait until 10am/ After we waited only to find out that they have no sea view room (i would have been okay without a seaview but not if I have paid for it) and then after cancelling we had to alk around for an hour to find a new hotel. All the receipts and booking confirmation emails including the ones they had printed in advance of out arrival had SEA VIEW written on them, why this could not have been spotted earlier and kindly let us, rather than leading us knowingly up to the wrong room.

Room tip: Don't book a seaview room online.,. you wont get one. Further more, do not book at this hotel at all unless you like bad service and rudeness.
Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Well, as usual, Ill simplify it for you into pros and cons. I must add that i did not try the spa, although it didnt look too appealing considering there were a lot of (more enticing) options on walking street.

Pros:
- REALLY nice pool, probably the only selling point of this place
- GREAT location, right next to the beach. Only a 20Baht tuktuk ride from Walking street (15 min ride)
- Cheap - We managed to pay approximately 1800Baht for a night including breakfast via agoda.com

Cons:
- Caters towards Russian speakers mostly. I mean, EVERYTHING is written in Russian. Whilst this isnt bad, it is confusing for an English speaking tourist.
- Staff service was poor.
- 1000Baht deposit was required for holding the key.
- Room was a total let down. It was dusty and had paint peeling on the balcony. It really looks like this place needs to be revamped.
- Breakfast is very local - meaning noodles, rice, vegetables, etc. They do have a stand for "omlettes" and eggs sunnyside up, but dont expect too much
- Staff were really friendly when we left expecting a tip, which i didn't give because i didnt think it was worth it.
- Pool closes at 9pm...should have been open all night, but their staff were watching football in the lobby area so i just went into the pool and swam at around 11pm anyway! So i guess you can sorta bend the rules!

Conclusion:
The only selling point really is the pool and location to Jomtien beach. Other than that, the service is below par, and honestly i was a bit disappointed with the rooms. I would recommend another hotel for a few hundred baht more.

Room tip: Choose one facing the beach/poolside area
Date of stay: January 2013