Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
SAVE US$26
Hotels.comUS$16
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I been here with my BF and I stayed in 401 and room is very neat and clean. Located near to beach. Anu was very helpful and he guided all the location. All required things are located in less than 200 meter.i will love to recommends my friends and family.i will be back here in future.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 3 days in this hotel .The hotel is in a quiet side road of the beach front. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. There are many local restaurants where you can eat nearby. 7eleven store is on the corner. Local buses stop at the end of the road. The only drawback of the hotel is NO LIFT. Overall nice Bead is very comfy and amenities perfect.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018

After a long days travel, It was nice to be met by Anu, who greeted me by my name and made me feel welcome. The hotel is located on a quite Soi a few hundred yards from a beautiful beach. He showed me to my room which was very nice clean comfortable with a huge balcony.
so after dinner I got the most wonderful surprise, this was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in! I slept like a baby. I can only speak for myself but one of the worst things for me is after a long day of travel to climb into an awful bed.
It was pure joy, got a great nights sleep, woke refreshed and all set to go exploring. There's lots to see and do in this area. It has all sorts of restaurants so you can choose any sort of food you prefer. Along with all the gift shops you can imagine.
There is also lots of transportation nearby, if you wish to go further afield on the main street, which is just a short distance away.
This hotel is best suited for the 30 to 45 year old traveler(s). It is located near the beach in a good area, I never felt unsafe there.
Anu, Robbin and Alisha all speak English and the made my stay there a pleasure.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very Clean and Rooms are Very Very Beautiful staf like Frindly and Hotel Near Aria is silent Services and All the things are very Excellent Near Hotel Beautiful Beach i very Enjoy in this Hotel i’m very Happy with hotel and Hotel Stafs.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This is my best stay in Thailand only coz of Anna Residence..really had a peaceful stay.I must say this is the best hotel I got in my entire trip to Pattaya the room was completely outstanding, hotel located near to beach just 2 minutes walk and you will have everything. Only drawback is the property doesn’t have lift will be difficult to lift luggage to upper floors. But I will still recommend this place to my friends and family and myself also will surely visit there again.

Date of stay: February 2018