Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$21
Expedia.comUS$17
CheapTicketsUS$17
eDreamsUS$21
TravelocityUS$17
Orbitz.comUS$17
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2019

The price is affordable, the staff are friendly and the location is convenient with the access to must-visit spots in Pattaya. You can come in a group of family or friends.I would come here again when in next vacation.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2019

My stay here for my visit to Thailand was a nice introduction to Thailand, it had a clean and great environment with a kind owner. I felt comfortable and welcome. I would recommend it for anybody interested :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

We did stay for three nights in this hotel. If we did not have scheduled for going to another place already I would have loved to stayed much longer. The room is really good with a really bed, nice bathroom and good airconditioning. The swimming pool is really nice for a taking a dip after a nice day in town. Advise for travelers: take the boat to Koh Larn and rent a motorbike on the island to see the great view and go for a swim. I would really recommend this hotel which has the best value for money you can get and has the really friendly atmosphere that makes you really feel at home. At night it is nice and quiet while if you want you can visit many beautiful places in Pattaya. I love to come back again next year. BTW, it also has a very cheap bed in sleeping room with multiple beds for backpackers. You can cook your own food by using the very well equipped kitchen.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I came to do a photo shoot on stray dogs in Jomtien Beach and show how the Thais cope by helping out the dogs who can be shy of people. Anyway, I think I found a second home. The hospitality and lodging can be described as overwhelmingly safe, affordable, and endearing for travelers. I connected with the staff in a genuine way and consider them family from here on. I’m serious, this place is a gem; offering a feeling of home for vacationers that can’t be described in words. I will be back....

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank yearling372018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I am staying in dormitory there are two clean restroom and room and everywhere is very clean. We can use computer on ground floor. Ac is cool and hot water coming well. We can use refrigerator. Free wifi also. It's much better than any other hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 681minjungk
Vilsinee S, Owner at Baan der Bruyn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you Minjung K.
we love you too, welcome back to Baanderbruyn again
#baanderbruyn