Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$50
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
ZenHotels.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$49
StayForLongUS$72
All reviews salt restaurant rooftop bar swimming pool panoramic room great sea view hour stay bathroom privacy hand soap suitable place detox drinks complimentary birthday cake hotel policy jomtien pattaya turn down service sister hotel twin room nice hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

I stay at hotel 13 nights, it so long because they have many comfortable for the customer, this place we stay quiet, not loud. Room we stay can see the beach it beautiful. Breakfast looks good also have rooftop and swimming pool on the rooftop. we happy always stay in this hotel and have staff give comfortable since we booking , Tuk and Joy and everyone.If have opportunity , of course we come back to stay again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Dear Khun Panida S,
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing U Jomtien for your recent stay in Jomtien Pattaya.
We are more than glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again in a near future.
Warm regards and Happy New Year,

Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed at U Jomtien for my moms birthday for 3 nights, I had the best experience ever! the hotel building is new and very clean, I love the interior architecture of the hotel, my room have a small view of the sea from the balcony, I wake up in the morning with sound of birds singing which is the best way to wake up, and that is the only noise you will hear, its so quiet and peaceful, staff are super nice, helpful and polite, both supervisors I met (Joy and Aum) are very helpful and always smiling, the first night there was a minor electricity problem in my room I couldn't switch the bathroom light off, in the morning when I went for breakfast Joy (supervisor) he asked about my stay so far and then I said to him about the light switch and he phoned engineer right away, every morning he make sure that everything is running properly in your room and that if you have any problem, Aum (evening supervisor) when I was at SALT restaurant he was there and he had some food suggestion which was great also he organised my mum's birthday dinner and cake with some complimentary drinks which made that night very special for my mum.
Hotel manager Axel such a lovely man respectful, friendly and helpful, I asked for a later check out and he organised it right away also asked him about a tour company, after 5 minute he was there with all the information for me. All staff are very nice and they made me feel at home, the restaurant food is amazing and prices are reasonable, location is great close to everything, view from the pool is amazing and breath taking so peaceful and relaxing, breakfast buffet is delicious everything is very clean, thanks to everyone at U Jomtien that made our stay memorable!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2019

Dear Asal A,
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at U Jomtien Pattaya.
I am so thrilled to read you had a great time here with us. Thank you for all your kind comments about our people, they are really great human beings.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our little home away from home again, should your travels return you to Jomtien Pattaya. Please do let us know if we can make any arrangements for you.
Warmest regards and happy New Year,

Reviewed 11 January 2019

Enjoyed very much while we stayed there. The room was so clean, great design (U Standard) and SEXY especially the shower room. : ) Come to see it! We tried some dishes at Salt restaurant at the hotel and they were fabulous. For anyone who loves to try local food from a popular local restaurant, you come to the right place to stay as there's one called "Pu-Pen". Most Thais like to fill up their stomach there. It makes me feel hungry now.

During our stay we also grabbed hotel's bikes to experience people's life along the beach. And as I put my title here, yes the view from the top of the hotel was so stunning. Please do not miss.

Lastly, we have to say that hotel's parking area needs to be improved asap. That's the only a scratch on our hearts.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mike B ,
Many thanks for sharing your experience at U Jomtien Pattaya with others.
We believe that little details make a big difference and are glad they were appreciated. And above all, we are delighted that you experienced warm and caring service.
We look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

We can only review the restaurant as we didn’t stay in the accommodation but if the standard of the restaurant is the same in the accommodation then we would have no hesitation in staying here.
It’s obviously new and hopefully we become a busy place to allow the standards to remain so high.
Plenty of polite, helpful staff to attend to all our needs, a well varied menu for Thai and Falangs.
The food was served promptly and was fresh and hot. We both looked at the desert menu before eating our main however the main was so substantial there was no room for desert. We will be back and as always my review is honest in its appraisal so don’t be afraid to try it.
It’s not cheapest in this area but it’s certainly one of the best and price therefore is relative.
We had satay starter for our toddler, spaghetti Thai something for my wife, a fabulous burger with full trimmings for me, couple of soft drinks all for 1000b which I think is very fair

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Dear MichaelS23599,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at SALT Restaurant.
I am so thrilled to read you had a great time here with us and you enjoyed our meal as much as our caring staff.
I indeed look forward to welcoming you back for new culinary adventures.
Warm regards and Happy New Year,

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights in December and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The hotel is new with a nice and modern design. The rooms are quite small but enough for 2 people. The only thing to be aware of is the open bathroom concept. There is no and I mean no room for privacy. The shower is literally next to the bed and the toilet next to the sink with no wall or curtain. If you are looking for a room with a friend, maybe choose a different hotel.

The breakfast was good with enough choice and good coffee.

The view from the pool, as well as the rooms, is gorgeous of the open sea. Unfortunately, there is no beach access as the water is most of the time high enough to almost reach the sidewalk.

It's a little distance away from downtown Pattaya and its party zones. So it is much more quiet. If you are looking for that this is the perfect place.

The service was mostly nice, but pretty slow and unorganized. Maybe because the hotel is so new they just need some more time to figure out a routine.

All in all a good place to spend a few nights away from the loud clubs of Pattaya.

Date of stay: December 2018
3  Thank Yvonne101187
General M, General Manager at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear yvonnen306,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at U Jomtien Pattaya on TripAdvisor.
We are all so thrilled to read you had a great time here with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our little home away from home, should your travels return you to Jomtien Pattaya. Please do let us know if we can make any arrangements for you.
Warm regards,