Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$12
Booking.comUS$13
HurbUS$12
CheapTicketsUS$12
Agoda.comUS$13
TravelocityUS$12
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Beware of staying at this guesthouse. Staff are rude, rooms not cleaned properly, WiFi doesn't work (every day they say it will be fixed but then it isn't), loud, noisy, mosquitoes in the room eat you at night. Very poor value for money.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for nine days early december . Great location . Clean spacey rooms . Food and drinks good and very cheap . Yim who runs the place for her mum was very friendly . Only gripe i have is that the safety deposit box was faulty so i was given a key to use on it rather than the pushbutton display which was fine until the key jammed and i got charged for the locksmith coming out to fix it . It was only about 12 pound but i didnt think i should have footed the bill but thailand seems to run like this . Other than that a great time had here and would stay again . Thanks
Barry Roane

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

During a recent 4 week visit to Thailand I stayed at the Sunshine Guest House at Jomtien for 6 nights. I was very happy at the guest house, during check in I got upgraded to a bigger room with a king size bed, sofa, coffee table, fridge, kettle, this was unexpected and a very nice touch.

The staff at the guest house were all very nice and helpful. The room was cleaned every day, the restaurant at the guest house is very nice, the previous week in Phuket I had a bit of stomach trouble so when I was in Jomtien I was just getting back into eating properly again, I didn't want to venture too far from my room just Incase..... So with that in mind I ate at the Little Sunshine restaurant on my first night, I normally like to try different places but the food was so good I ended up eating breakfast and dinner there every night!

Massaman chicken curry was my favourite, also 45 baht for a beer, I think that's the cheapest beer I found in Thailand. Would definitely stay at this guest house again

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

This guest house is very clean.
The staff helpful. Very good location in Jontien near the beach and in a center of a lot of activities.
I will come back....
The rooms are large, with good equipements for the price

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Nice big room, clean. Located in a quiet area. Close to the Beach & to many restaurants, bars & massage shops. Car parking available. Nice hotel bar & friendly service. Easy access to the hotel. This is my first stay in the hotel & sure I will come back.

Room tip: First floor room because no lift
Date of stay: November 2015