Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Trip.comUS$28
TravelocityUS$40
StayForLongUS$48
All reviews sea view sky bar walking street hotel is located fantastic hotel ramee floor pools balcony swimming pattaya gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2020

I booked a Superior Room with Sea View via Booking.com and Hotel reservation supervisor started to repeatedly sending messages that they cannot guarantee the room i booked. Why would the hotel allow to book rooms when they cannot guarantee that booked room will be reserved or available. I tried in vain to get a clear answer by sending several messages but the reservation supervisor kept on sending me a copy paste default message and ignored to answer my question and provide any guarantees. Extremely poor communication. I will never book this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Management DJB, General Manager at D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Dear Thoyyu,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, especially regarding our team member’s service and communications.
We may ask your kindness to direct contact with our Front Office Manager to personal elaborate on further details so we can improve our communications and services.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcome you back.

Regards,
The Management , D Varee Jomtien Beach Pattaya.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel it was very good staff very nice and helpful location good near sea breakfast excellent and rooms very nice and clean next time we go to pattaya this place will be first choice for sure would recommend excellent

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management DJB, General Manager at D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear I9292CZmartinb,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at D Varee Jomtien Beach , Pattaya and taking the time to share your feedback.
We are delight to hear that you enjoyed your stay , especially the service from our team, as well as the hotel location and facilities.

Once again thank you so much and we look forward to welcome you back to the D Varee Pattaya soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2020

For what you pay, a stay at D Varee is a steal.

We had access to gym and roof pool without extra cost. The hotel has a sky bar and friendly staff that will help you if you have any questions. To get into Pattaya Central you can simply jump on the bus for 10bath each and it'll take you all the way to Pattaya beach. Same with the way back, obv.
Once you return, the best bedding in the world is waiting for you. Like, seriously, I'd like to know where they buy their duvets and sheets because I need to order me some!

PS: Don't send your clothes to laundry service. The prices are outrageous.

Suggestions for improvements:
- update their information. They kept giving us the wrong information for third party things, and the staff didn't seem fully informed (once we were sent up to the skybar for food, when the food serving had closed. Another time we waited half an hour for the free shuttle bus (which we never took in the end) before they realised the times had changed).
- the receptionists didn't really seem happy to see us, which made us feel a little bit unwelcome whenever we were at the reception. But the rest of the hotel was really friendly.

1  Thank chasenoir

Dear Chasenoir,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, especially regarding our team member’s service.
We may ask your kindness to direct contact with our Front Office Manager to personal elaborate on further details so we can improve our facilities and services.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2020

I just finished spending 3 weeks in this hotel and I wish I was back there right now. It isn't a new hotel and the rooms are a little dated but what it lacks in sparkle it more than makes up for in other ways. The staff is incredible. The security guard by the elevator (short hair, I wish I knew her name) gave me a HUG every morning on my way out. The lobby coffee shop staff saved me pieces of my favorite cake (Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake OMG!). The concierge upgraded our baseline airport taxi to a luxury SUV without even saying anything. I could go on and on about how chill and cool the place is. The breakfasts were amazing. The neighborhood and Jonpiem Beach had lots of interesting shops and restaurants and you weren't in the middle of chaos every night like the places by walking street. If you want a more "chill" Pattaya experience, if you are in town for business or with a family or for a romantic getaway with your lover this place is for you. Sit on the balcony and watch the sunset and feel all of your cares drift away on the sweet tropical breezes.

Room tip: Higher number rooms **16 - **20 have the best views. And the Deluxe rooms that come with free breakfast are worth the extra money.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 286joec

Dear 286joec,

We truly appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review about our hotel.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially our team member services and hotel facilities.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel looks impressive from the outside but the rooms are terrible the room we are in is on 14th floor and it’s dirty the bedding is grey looking and not white, it’s also dirty the bathroom is disgusting the shower is over the bath which is bad. The sliding doors are badly fitted and the wind blows through all night and we couldn’t sleep for the noise. Do not book this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 227joanm

Dear 227joanm,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
We are really sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectation especially the hotel facilities.
We appreciate your feedback and we will work hard to fix the issue you experienced.

Best Regards,