Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$96
FindHotelUS$96
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
All reviews room service is hundred meters late at night breakfast buffet pools pattaya villa gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2018

It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip with college mates and the stay in the resort turned out to be the icing on the cake. Super place. The only area of improvement would be the quality of cocktails prepared in the cabbana near the beach. Terrific.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pinnacle H, Asst Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear SabyBiswas,

Thank you for taking the time to make such a great review of your time with us.
Appreciate you kind words and the extensive positive review of our hotel.
Thank you very much for your most supportive review of your visit in Pattaya.

It is most gratifying that you have experienced what we have single mindedly set out to achieve.
It is our aim to create memorable experiences for our guests and it makes us very happy when we hear that we were able to meet the expectations.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We waited the room gor 2 hours and ingorm us that the room was not ready and we understand they are very friendly and funny. What i notice while waiting there is this short hair girl with eye glasses that is so annoying, her voice is very loud i am not sure staff or not but she stay at the lobby as well talking like nobody hear her. Breakfast is good, 3 pools and beach... smoothies at the beach is great..
I will comeback soon

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ollyd45,

Thank you for the lovely and in-depth review of your recent vacation at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort.
And we also want to apologize regarding with the short hair girl that you've mention, we are not sure if it is a staff or guest in our property but our team already trying to figure out who. Thank you once again.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Pattaya…...

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Looking to get away from town for a couple of nights didn't want to go too far away we decided on the Pinnacle as it had its own private beach three swimming pools and very very reasonably priced compared on other hotels in the area. The hotel room while not huge was adequate in size with a large balcony overlooking the pool had all the amenities you could need hairdryer bathrobes in-room safe coffee maker with free coffee. Flat screen TV with plenty of channels and a restaurant with 24-hour room service which I might add was reasonably priced not your typical Hotel prices we use the room service twice food was very nice on both occasions. Breakfast buffet was included in the price and it was massive they had cereals yogurt fruit five or six different types of bread pancakes eggs and omelettes cooked-to-order cold cuts cheese salad area three or four different hot Thai food as well as all your normal breakfast food bacon potato Etc it lacked nothing very very nice. The staff at the Pinnacle as well very nice check-in went very smoothly when we were showing the room we were shown how things worked buy a very polite Bellboy. Just off the grounds of the hotel they have to massage parlors to mini-marts and a very short walk to the beach they have three or four different Thai style restaurants and the food was nice in the two that we tried as well as a restaurant called Drifters which specialized in western food.

As I write this I'm making plans to return

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Athaiguy
Pinnacle H, Asst Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Yesitis,

It is our goal to provide guests with memorable experience and we always appreciate Valued Guest satisfaction.

Here at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, we strive to deliver a bespoke service to our valued guest.

Reviews like yours show me that we manage to create special moments therefore I would like to thank you for writing this review as words like yours are rewarding for my whole team.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a family holiday, 9 nights in February 2018. We found the resort in an ideal location right on the beach, the staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed every minute.
The breakfast restaurant caters for all tastes and the food didn’t disappoint, we were always satisfied.
The room was clean and well maintained, we had a fantastic sea view.
My only gripe would be that the hotel should replace the pool towels which were in a sorry state, other than that I can’t fault our stay and would recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Pinnacle H, Guest Relation Officer at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Jiim,

I thank you sincerely for your wonderful comments and for sharing them again with our readers. We also apologize for any inconvenience that you've experience in our hotel.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Pattaya…...

Best Regards

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Dreadfull on arrival couldn't find our booking yes they did upgrade us to a family room but they had no option as all other rooms sold out.
At the pool hut I asked can myself and my girlfriend use a sun bed that no one has used just had towels on it for 3 hours, he said very rude and loud NO SPEAK TO RECEPTION I picked up the phone to call reception and he grabbed my arm saying NO YOU GO awful awful hotel pool was closed one day due to a photo shoot don't believe the pictures it's all fake the rooms Stink of wee
The lady at lunch called pam or pat had no time for us either truly crap stay
The pool bar looks like the photo and has no one on it every time you want w drink you have to try and find someone
The two men in the pool hut giving towels out are the worst I've ever seen run out of towels everyday no control and they are just in there drawing
They have building work going on making very loud noise

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank verrico1991

Dear Verrico1991,

Thank you for your thorough review and the time you invested to write it.
On the other hand, we are disheartened to know that you had a disappointing stay and we truly value your comments in the most positive way as they will help us to continually monitor and upgrade the quality of our resort and services.
It is our goal to provide a genuine and personal service to every guest and I deeply regret that on this occasion, we did not meet your expectations. The concerns you outlined in your review are certainly not up to our standards and I wil address this with the appropiate areas.