Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews room service is hundred meters late at night breakfast buffet pools pattaya villa gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Room was ok, Loud awful music and very dirty beach they need to clean the area and beaches at least twice a day and the road accross the hotel in the trees gross garbage everywhere. If they CLEANED the BEACH and land accross from the Alexia beach and got rid of the loud awful music and played nice music maybe I would recommend this place.

Room tip: If they cleaned the beaches twice daily and the area around I would say yes to this hotel.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank CleanNaJomtien
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Would be 5 stars except for the room was a little tired and needed a repaint however it was clean and the AC worked well.

The room service is good and accommodated a non menu meal I wanted.

The biggest problem is the sheer volume of the music played at Alexa Beach. This alone knocked 3 points off. It goes on until 11pm. The drum and bass literally made my room shake. I paid for a deluxe Sea View room because I thought it would be relaxing. I was here for the weekend to recharge my batteries but if you wish to sleep and relax in the afternoon or evening you can forget it I'm afraid. This Alexa beach club has destroyed what was a very tranquil area. Its trying to be Ibiza and failing. I stayed down here to be away from the noise of Pattaya/Jomtien.
My advice is unless you want to hear drum and bass until 11pm pounding away then this won't be the place for you.

I won't be back to stay here I'm afraid.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Gilesheaton
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Here's the bottom line: if you're coming for a quiet, relaxing getaway close to Bangkok, DON"T COME HERE.
We stayed here a few times a few years back, when we had more time. It's been a busy few years, so when we have a few days free, we thought, let's try the Pinnacle again. We booked one of the nice private villas, which are located in a quiet and scluded area about 200 meters from the hotel and about 350 meters from the beach.
Here is the problem: the Pinnacle opened a "beach club" right on their nice private beach (which used to be quiet). Now there is revolting loud dance music from about lunchtime until late at night. There is no escape. We tried walking down the beach a few hundred meters and we could still hear it. Lying in the hotel's beach area is really unpleasant. We had to watch lovely sunsets with appalling bass beats and offputting eurogarbage EDM. It must be truly awful if you stay in the regular rooms (the music goes quite late).
Many of the guests seem to like it. We for sure won't be back, ever.
The room was okay (pool villa). The music was audible in the pool villa area but not loud. The pools and other areas are nice. The staff are okay.
But please take heed: if you like quiet or feel annoyed by loud noise- avoid this place!!

Room tip: You're get the quietest room by staying somewhere else
Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank supakorn
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

This hotel is lovely. Four pools and beach access to the Gulf. The rooms are clean. The employees are friendly. The breakfast buffet, which is included, was good. We have enjoyed ourselves and will be back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
pinhotelsresorts, Asst Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Melissasmith,

We thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your nice comment will be shared with my team we rewarded his attentive and helpful services, breakfast ,all of these will make us proud of what we are doing here and will keep up the great work to make our best for our valued guest.

We look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back to our resort again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Ann C. Padilla
Asst Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Dumpty rooms. Nice views. Amazing Beach Club Pool! Average breakfast. Nice walk along the beach - very relaxing down there. Would stay there again on a work trip, but not sure I'd subject the family the the 2-hr drive south from Bangkok.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Compass2101,

I would like to thank you for choosing Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort during your recent visit to Pattaya and for taking your valuable time to share your experience. We deeply appreciate your observations.
Please rest assured that your points have been shared with the concerned departments for rectification.
Thank you for your kind words on all other aspect of your stay and we hope to welcome you back one day to show we are committed to improve.

Best Regards,