Lowest prices for your stay
US$15
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Booking.comUS$17
TravelocityUS$15
CheapTicketsUS$15
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is a boutique hotel with a distinct charm. The thing I liked most about this hotel is the friendly and helpful staff. The room itself was clean and had the basic essentials. Being unfamiliar with the Pattaya area, I must say that I made a mistake by choosing this area (Jomtien) because my friend lives near the Walking Street area. Consequently, I needed to find transportation to and from and traffic after work is quite bad (requiring about 30 minutes).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Whatever negative(only very few) I had read about this hotel turned out to be absolutely false.. we stepped in on 23rd March 2018 for two nights.
Located hardly 2 minutes from the Jomtien beach...rooms are quite spacious, clean and neatly organised. All the staffs are very courteous... Always a smiling face!! Breakfast is good..
Would recommend to any travellers..

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We were at this hotel in february 2018 in amount of 7 people. We totally felt in love with this hotel. I f you look at the price and than compare it with 200 metres from the Jomtien beach, excellent hotel team and pretty awesome rooms for 2 star hotel, you will realise that this hotel worth even more than we spent there. Special thanks to the Fix, he was at the reception of the hotel. We would defenitelly advise this hotel and will back again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Very nice and friendly staff. Great location. If you do not expect too much from the breakfast you will not be disappointed.24 hours coffee,hot water or tea. Very clean room. Value for money.New hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Affordable hotel, clean, with new amenities, and the location’s great! Walking distance to Jomtien beach, restaurants, and 7/11. Access to public transportation is also just a 5 minute walk away. Breakfast can be improved, but I am not complaining. I can definitely say that you are getting much more for its price.

Date of stay: January 2017