Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Overbooked and didnt have our room available also downgraded us with a cheap room and wouldn't refund any difference. Very bad service and hotel in general would not recommend. Lots of mosquitos ate us alive

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank S8696AVadamr
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I Booked a room there two weeks in advance for the date of 18th of march 2017 by Expedia.com. But The receptionist said there is no room available when we arrived around 3:30 pm at hotel , offered me to come back next day to get a room but waited for 4 hours finally got a room with not a nice view after i have phoned to agent and I have requested to see a manager but no manager in the property and they only give me a email address of manager . of course there was no response when I send email.

Staff are not helpful at all and only insist the guest that to call expedia.com or come back next day.

Room tip: not nice hotel at all.flooding in the bath room when you shower
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thatpaingoo
Reviewed 7 June 2016

My lovely wife and I stayed here in late March. In general it was a good stay and we would definitely consider staying here again.
The hotel is in a good location, across the road from the beach. It is a reasonably quiet area, however not too far to walk or jump on the baht bus for a bit of nightlife etc
There were issues with wifi for 2 days but eventually sorted.
Our rate included breakfast. To be honest, the breakfast was below par.
Overall it was a good stay. Would recommend hotel to others. Location and value for money.

Room tip: 8th floor was a good option. Nice view and quiet.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg A
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This is not a 4 star hotel or even close to it. At best it would be a 2 1/2 stars. The staff are rude and the fact I am in the land of smiles and yet to see one at the Royal Heritage just about sums it up. Avoid if you can. The rooms have no real amenities like tea or coffee which you would expect from a 4* hotel. We had to call room service back 3 times to clean the bathroom enough for us to go in it.

There is not a single working umbrella in the hotel so you either sit in the boiling hot sun or your room - not a single piece of shade anywhere.

I have stayed in lots of hotels all over Thailand and some of them have been extremely basic but the friendly staff have been a redeeming feature or the clean rooms or excellent breakfast etc.

This hotel does not have a single redeeming feature all the drinks are overpriced the service is poor, the food is poor, the rooms are dirty the pool is dirty (yesterday there were floating cigarette's in the pool) and the debris around the edge of the pool has been there for the last couple of days that we have been here.........

Better options available at better prices so don't bother - looks like they have big tour parties so have completely given up on customer service.

Room tip: if you want a good room choose a different hotel
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

This was the worst experience in over 20 years travelling to Thailand. Staff is not attentive. Only interested in their mobile Phone and the buss loads of Chinese comming in every day. Tried to deliver laundry, but it would cost 2 days and 10 (!!!) Times the price of the laundry around the corner. When I wanted to speak to the manager about another issue I could only reach him by Email. I wrote an email but of course no reply. ....
Only interested in one time visitors, Will never go back!

Date of stay: March 2016