1,229 results
All reviews bully ranch swiss chalet fondue oxygen bar blue spruce suite king's club juniper room cookies heated floors breakfast buffet spa area junior suite turn down service the indoor outdoor pool ski haus favorite hotel european feel
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We didn't stay in the hotel but had a great wedding rehearsal buffet at Ludwigs restaurant in the hotel...It had a glass roof and looked out onto the hotel pool...Everything was absolutely delicious. We also had the best hot pretzels and beer in their bar between the wedding ceremony and reception at another location (which by the way was no where as nice as this hotel). They also had an outdoor courtyard which during the day they had a band and served Bavarian food....it was 4th of July week so I think that was something special.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Worth every penny at this wonderfully warm and cozy Mountain getaway. We loved our small suite which came complete with a fireplace which worked out since it was only in the 40s when we woke up. Beds were comfortable and the linens luxurious. I can't say enough about the concierge (Victor) who guided us on some day trips and the entire Spa staff with an extra shout out to Kate who gave me the best massage of my life! We found our little secret hideaway spot directly behind the outdoor pool where there were lounge chairs right at the creeks edge. It was incredibly relaxing, surrounded by wild flowers and hummingbirds. Seriously. Paradise. Ludwig's breakfast is everything that the other reviews describe...amazing. The only thing I didn't like was that there were no coffee makers in the room but we found out that they had full coffee and tea service in one of the living room spaces downstairs next to a roaring fire all day long. On our last night we ate fondue at the Swiss Chalet Restaurant. Not to be missed! I can't wait to return!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We love this hotel. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a wonderful stay. Had our daughter's wedding here and at their golf club and everything was perfect! We have stayed here at least 4 times in the last year and never been disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Stayed here the week of the fourth of July. Very friendly service and nice vibe throughout the hotel. Our room was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. The master bath was huge with a big soaking tub. Housekeeping was friendly and refilled our ice whenever we asked. I did answer the door one day with rollers in my hair, apologized for looking that way, and she answered that "I'm sure the finished product will be beautiful". Haha - she was so sweet. We will definitely stay here again. Loved the wood floors and beamed ceilings in our room - we definitely felt like we were in Colorado!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

After a week of family vacationing I was in need of a massage and a day all to myself! I started with a killer full leg workout in the gym followed by a shower and steam before my massage. Mick was my massage therapist and the sports massage was perfect! I started at 50 minutes but added more time because I didn't want it to end! I appreciate not only the deep tissue and stretching but Mick sent me away with information to further care for my body and maintain the feeling of wellness. I felt instant relief from soreness due to training and traveling. Mick is a rare find - if you have the opportunity to request him, I highly suggest it. I ended the day with more steam, a healthy lunch at the pool followed by a nap beside the stream. I stopped by the oxygen bar on the way out. It was truly the most relaxing and satisfying day.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo