US$139
US$153
US$124
Doubletree.com
US$139
La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$120
US$159
US$151
  • Pool
US$140
US$126
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenfront desklong term staysaltgrass steakhousethe breakfast areashort drivelaundry roomhousekeeping staffgreat place to staycomfortable stayoatmealeasy accessoff the highwaynataliedishwasherdenver
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is the second time to visit this hotel because the location is exceptionally good. Quiet and safe area with many shops and restaurants near by. The reason I stayed at Residence Inn is its cooking facility. Normally it is well maintained by the hotel.

However, this time, I had several difficulty in the guest room I used.
- Number of dishes, plates, cups etc. are always not correct,
- House keepers do not always use dishwasher to keep them clean,
- House keepers do not clean an oven inside. When I used at 400F, it produce a lot of smoke in the room and fire alarm rang even when I did not heat nothing (i.e. only pre-heating produce smoke).
- House keepers always make something missing,
- House keepers sometimes did not clean bath tub and other bath related area,
- I asked to use BBQ facility, but the BBQ grill did not work because the gas tank was empty...

In other word, house keeping became worse than my previous visit to this Residence inn.
Other than this, I enjoyed this hotel a lot. Perhaps next time I will visit Denver area, I will use this hotel again.

Room Tip: 2BD is better than two studio or 1BD.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank keih311
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Keih311,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Residence Inn Denver North Westminster. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our location and found us to be in a quiet and safe area. However, I do apologize that our service fell short of our normal standards. Your comments will be shared with our team for improvements to be made. Please allow us another chance to host you the next time you are in the area.

John L.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We booked on line and found that this was a very clean and comfortable place to stay. The breakfast was good with mostly healthy fare. The pool is indoors and very noisy when kids were playing as their playing was amplified. There was some noise from outside as it was near a fairly busy street.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I am a platinum member with Marriott and wow I will NOT be back to this hotel. Not well maintained, dogs start barking at 6 am, tried to call down to tell front desk and the phone in room doesn’t work. Requested a quiet room and they put me facing the highway. TV’s don’t work in workout room, battery was dead on the clock in there as well. TV and furniture are getting extremely old and very uncomfortable. The chairs at the table have no good padding in them at all. Mattress has a valley on the side used most because they don’t rotate them. I have 111 nights in this year and this is second worst hotel I have stayed at this year. Wish Marriott would send a survey so I could leave a review on their website!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear Eric J,

Thank you for your review of our Residence Inn Denver North Westminster. We are so sorry to hear that we fell short of meeting your expectations during your time with us. It is understandable how frustrating it can be when something isn’t as we expected it to be. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with my team to correct any deficiencies and to strive to improve the overall experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future so that we can provide you the stay that you deserve.

John L.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We get to Denver about once a year and the Residence Inn in Westminster will be where we stay in the future. This visit was perfect. We travel with kids and grandkids and need space. We had a two bedroom suite and a one bedroom suite to sleep our group of 11. The suites were spacious and comfortable. The two bedroom suite had a full kitchen and full size refrigerator. Beds were comfortable and the two bedroom suite had two baths. Breakfast was very good and they would actually change things up a bit day to day. Very nice pool with hot tub. A multi-purpose sports court and plenty of parking. We found the location convenient for our purposes. There are many restaurants nearby. An excellent find for us.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great staff that makes you feel at home. Attentive to how travelers feel and they work to make things smooth. Quiet and comfortable place to satay after a long day travelling. Would stay here on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business