We stayed here for Thanksgiving week. Convenient location for sightseeing. One hour's drive to Colorado Springs and Estes, half hour to Denver. Many restaurants in the area. Staff was very friendly. and the place was clean. Breakfast was typical of Residence Inns. Highway noise was at first a problem but after two nights we requested a room in back of the building, giving up the mountain views for a little more quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysThis Newly Renovated Denver North Westminster Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel provides easy access to Water World, Butterfly Pavilion, Arvada Center, Denver Mint, Denver Zoo, FirstBank Event Center, Flatiron Crossings, Denver Coliseum, Coors Field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and Regis University. There are great Westminster restaurants within walking distance. Area businesses include Ball, MWH, Lockheed Martin, Trimble, Oracle, Avaya, Corporate Express and Level 3. Additionally, we are located near the Chateaux at Fox Meadows and Event Center at Church Ranch. All of the suites feature a king bed, full kitchen with stove top, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, plus dishes and pots and pans. The hotel has two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, one-bedroom suites with separate living/bedroom areas, and studio suites. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is served daily. We also host an evening social event Monday-Thursday which includes a light dinner and beverage ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Residence Inn Westminster
- Westminster Residence Inn