“Worst Hotel Experience Ever”

La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 9 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights. One of the nights I got locked out of the room and the service desk made me new keys but nothing was working. They were no help to get me in and I ended up having to spend more money on a room at a different hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

It is disappointing to hear that you encountered so many challenges during your stay and that we failed to address any of your concerns while you were still here at the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for a less than perfect stay and hope to welcome you back for a better guest experience. Sincerely, LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 22 October 2017

This motel is based on La Quinta's original design where all of the room doors open to the outdoors. The facility is long past its prime. The parking lot pavement is busted up and presents a tripping hazard to old folks. The night stand lamp and alarm clock in my room did not work because the electric circuit apparently was busted. The pillows were far to thick, so I woke up with a back ache, but other than that it was ok.

Room Tip: ask for a room that does not face I-25
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JeffP2

Dear JeffP2,

I have just received your review, I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am sorry to here you had less than a perfect stay, this is not the kind of stay we want you to experience. I will share your comments with our team so we can continue to improve our rooms and operations. Thank you again for your time and we hope your next stay with La Quinta is even better!

Heather Smith

Reviewed 3 October 2017

For just passing through and not planning to be at your hotel much, it's a reasonable place for the price. The positive, it's right off the interstate - literally. All the rooms are outside accessible only, which means no hallway noise (thumping and such), which I do like. The negative, the front desk clerk didn't know how to greet someone, two people in front of me checking in early cancelled because their rooms were not ready (later found out they were when manager stepped in). When I went to check in at Noon, was told had to wait till three, but I had received text confirmation it was ready at 9am. Clerk didn't know they did that - she told me how could she text me when she didn't have my phone number. Another negative - hardly ANY outlets to charge portables on. Seriously, in this era, only 2 outlets accessible and they were in the bathroom. Oh yeah, bathroom was exceptionally small.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I’ve read your comments about your stay at La Quinta Denver - Northglenn. WOW – not the type of experience we want you to have! Our goal is to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us as our guest. I’m sorry that we didn’t do so for you.

I hope you’ll consider returning once again to La Quinta Inn. Would you please respond back to me with the best method to contact you so I can discuss your concerns directly?

Heather Smith
La Quinta Denver - Northglenn
lq0644gm@laquinta.com
303-252-9800

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
0.9 km away
0.2 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster
0.3 km away
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North

Been to La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn? Share your experiences!