US$119
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$120
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$109
Courtyard
US$127
US$124
Doubletree.com
The Westin Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
US$125
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfasteasy accessnice breakfastroad noisenight staystaff was friendlythe breakfast areagreat place to stayconvenient locationdenverlqdogspetelevatordesk
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Dirty exterior, unpleasant to see in daylight hours. Lobby needs to be kept much cleaner. The room was a 2 double bed room, and was kept pretty clean. Bathroom was clean too. Coffee machine is cheap plastic and not clean inside. Coffee not very good.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0653GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I will bring this to our team to see where we can improve on our coffee machines. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Have a wonderful day. We hope to see you back at La Quinta!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Sadly a $250.00 smoke damage fee was charged to my credit card after checking out. I do not smoke, never had and never will. I tried to resolve this matter, with no avail. Put on hold several times until disconnected. Bad business practices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
LQ0653GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

I sincerely apologize about the experience you had. We take our non smoking policy very seriously. I never received or was aware of recent smoking charges. I would be more than happy to speak with you to help you resolve this. You can contact me at: lq0653gm@laquinta.com

Thank you for your time!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Clean rooms, good customer service. Rooms were remodeled about a year ago so everything is updated, clean property, outside still looks like all the our La Quintas. Nice place to not have to worry about your kids and cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

As all La Quintas are not created equal, I wish I would have paid more attention when booking this particular hotel. My husband and I stayed here only one night when passing through Denver so it met our needs just fine, but I didn't realize this La Quinta was a motel.

The check-in process was quick and painless, though a map of the compound was needed to find the building our room was in. Our room was quite clean, however an overpowering smell of cleaning products demanded that we open the window and air the place out.

We decided to stop by the continental breakfast before leaving town the next morning and found it comically wanting. The hotel staff would come out to refill the empty hotplates and trays but none of the food would ever make it to the buffet; they stopped to feed their own children first and there never seemed to be any food remaining for the guests.

This hotel is fairly priced, has ample parking, firm but comfortable beds, and police that patrol the premises at night. If you're looking for a pleasant enough stay that won't break the bank, this motel fits the bill.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

It's conveniently located and staff is friendly. All rooms have doors facing outside. Seems to be updated from a really old motel and still looks rundown from the outside. Bathroom is still old. Highway noise is very loud. First room I got smelled of cigarette smoke, and they moved me to a heavily perfumed room. Yep, that covers it up!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends