“Best deal in Denver”

La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Great staff and service, newly remodeled, fast internet about 10 MB/sec, 30 Ping. I have stayed here about 25 - 30 times over the years and I have never had a problem. The wifi is fast enough for FPS online gaming. Do not stay at the Doubletree across the street, you've been warned. Welcome to Colorful Colorado!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ0653GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Dirty exterior, unpleasant to see in daylight hours. Lobby needs to be kept much cleaner. The room was a 2 double bed room, and was kept pretty clean. Bathroom was clean too. Coffee machine is cheap plastic and not clean inside. Coffee not very good.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I will bring this to our team to see where we can improve on our coffee machines. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Have a wonderful day. We hope to see you back at La Quinta!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Sadly a $250.00 smoke damage fee was charged to my credit card after checking out. I do not smoke, never had and never will. I tried to resolve this matter, with no avail. Put on hold several times until disconnected. Bad business practices.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
LQ0653GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

I sincerely apologize about the experience you had. We take our non smoking policy very seriously. I never received or was aware of recent smoking charges. I would be more than happy to speak with you to help you resolve this. You can contact me at: lq0653gm@laquinta.com

Thank you for your time!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Clean rooms, good customer service. Rooms were remodeled about a year ago so everything is updated, clean property, outside still looks like all the our La Quintas. Nice place to not have to worry about your kids and cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

As all La Quintas are not created equal, I wish I would have paid more attention when booking this particular hotel. My husband and I stayed here only one night when passing through Denver so it met our needs just fine, but I didn't realize this La Quinta was a motel.

The check-in process was quick and painless, though a map of the compound was needed to find the building our room was in. Our room was quite clean, however an overpowering smell of cleaning products demanded that we open the window and air the place out.

We decided to stop by the continental breakfast before leaving town the next morning and found it comically wanting. The hotel staff would come out to refill the empty hotplates and trays but none of the food would ever make it to the buffet; they stopped to feed their own children first and there never seemed to be any food remaining for the guests.

This hotel is fairly priced, has ample parking, firm but comfortable beds, and police that patrol the premises at night. If you're looking for a pleasant enough stay that won't break the bank, this motel fits the bill.