Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster
US$169
US$129
  • Pool
US$110
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster Mall(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
US$134
US$125
US$118
All reviewschoice membermicrowave and fridgefront desk staffper nighta great stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againfree breakfasteasy accesssofadenverchlorinemotelodorbedding
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I was really disappointed with our stay here. We were here on business and got in really late. It was during Frontier Days and all that was left with two beds was a king room with pull out couch. Supply and demand for the week left us with more than a $300 bill for this room. There were blood stains on the wall of the bathroom and the overall cleanliness of the room was poor.I will say that the room was very large jacuzzi in the room (circa 1995) and the room was a huge which was nice. That being said this is a hefty price for something of the quality we experienced. The management did take $30.00 off the bill when I brought up the issues, but for the price I definitely expected much more.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank brynie
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Brynie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of my staff for your negative experience. I assure you this is not a normal occurrence and I have spoken with my staff to ensure it does not happen again in the future. Again, thank you for your comments and I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a more positive experience the next time you are in Westminster Co.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I did not enjoy my stay nor did I get my money's worth. It's outdated and worn. Though I was exhausted from travel, I didn't find a moment of relaxation or feeling of being recharged.
I will not make this mistake again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bryan81611
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I was greeted nicely by front desk staff. Hotel is extremely quiet and great for relaxing. The pool is heated and the best temperature, along with the hot tub. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with a microwave and fridge. Cleaning staff are so nice and my room has been well serviced for my week long stay. Close to numerous restaurants and the breakfast each morning is different, but the choices are amazing also! I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hello Harley,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you acknowledging our associates, and we are glad you loved the breakfast we served. Guests appreciate our spacious suites and all the comforts of home. We will be sure to let our staff know we exceeded your expectations by providing a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you again for your wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband had an early morning surgery so we arrived at the hotel at 9:30 AM, not expecting to be able to check in until afternoon. The desk clerk, Alex, was extremely pleasant and accommodating--we were in our room in 10 minutes. He made sure we had a quiet room so my husband could rest. The room was large, comfortable and well-appointed. Throughout our stay, the rest of the staff was helpful and cheerful. They made a not-too-pleasant experience into a more tolerable one! In addition to Alex, Verania, in reception, and Amanda, in housekeeping, were also very helpful. We plan to stay there again tomorrow following my husband's appointment with the doctor.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Agnes,

First and foremost I hope your husband is feeling better. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you acknowledging our associates, and we are glad you loved your room. Guests appreciate our spacious suites and all the comforts of home. We will be sure to let our staff know we exceeded your expectations by providing a clean and comfortable stay. We hope to see you and your husband back in the near future under better circumstances.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I travel all the time for work (flight attendant) - and all I need is a clean and comfortable room. Our bathroom was dirty, and our bed was so uncomfortable (no support) - I say save your money with this one and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacymarie K
Jennifer T, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Stacy,

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize for your disappointment with our facilities. We aim for complete guest satisfaction, so we value your feedback. Our housekeeping department will be alerted about the cleanliness of your room. We appreciate your business and hope that you will give us another try when in the Westminster area.

Kindest Regards,