“Good food nice employees”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #147 of 243 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Good food, There are very helpful and keep the store clean. The food is normal Subway Fair. I like the calorie count on the menu board for easy healthy ordering..

Reviewed 4 February 2015

to me subway offers good food, with choices . It is fast, fairly priced and there are millions of them around! thanks

Reviewed 30 September 2014

For being a fast food sandwich shop they are actually dissent. You can choose what you want on it and the type of bread you want. It can be healthy or not and they have breakfast sandwiches also.

Reviewed 11 September 2014

We avoid fast food, so it's been a long time since we've been to a Subway. It was terrible. I got a 6 inch buffalo chicken sandwich. What they made me was a sandwich with some spicy sauce, cheese, and a ton of ranch. There was hardly any chicken on it, I literally got maybe 4 bites that had meat. When I commented that it didn't look like there was much meat, they said they could add extra for an up charge. It seemed kind of shoddy to pay extra to have what you asked for put on your sandwich. I guess you get what you pay for.