“Such Variety of True Polish Pierogies”
Review of Pierogies Factory

Pierogies Factory
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: Authentic Polish Cuisine. We are serving 5 flavors of Pierogies, Cabbage Rolls, Kielbasa, Salad, Polish style soups and much more. Stop by, we promise you won`t regret!!!
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Caesar, the owner hails from Poland so he knows pierogies. I had the traditional potato with sour cream, sauteed in butter. Delicious! I ordered six other flavors to go so I could cook them at home. Caesar is incredibly personable and takes every customer to heart. The building was clean and probably an old Taco Bell but he made it his own. Easy parking.

There are newer reviews for Pierogies Factory

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Love this place! ! Always friendly and hot fresh food. Trying something new here always ends with a smile. .

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

My friends and I went to Pierogies Factory for lunch. The Pierogies are freshly made. It is probably the only place to get Pierogies in Denver area with different flavors. I ordered spinach and feta cheese Pierogies, they were sautéed with onion.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Love all the pierogies and the pastries are incredible. Great to take home a bag of frozen pierogies to use at home. So nice to have ethnically diverse food in Wheat Ridge. Definitely worth the drive to Wheat Ridge from wherever you live in the metro area.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Since this place has great reviews, I'm hesitant to write my review. But consider the fact, I've stayed in Warsaw, Poland almost 3 weeks every month for 3 years and during my stays, I ate perogies nearly every day, so I'm going to write sincerely. As many reviews mentioned, it's not an upscale and fancy place. Prices are affordable and offering good and friendly service. But I must say I haven't eaten pierogies with such a thick dough. We ordered 6 boiled pierogie, mushroom and sauerkraut flavor with tomato sauce. It was like Chinese Dim Sum which is something I dislike. Mostly dough and fewer fillings. Tomato sauce was simply just tomato paste, nearly bland taste, nothing special. He ordered Beef Goulash which was served with sauerkraut and 4 sautéed pierogies. We expected Goulash to be serviced with bowl, rather than just spread on the plate. Has to be! Further more, actually sauerkraut is one of my favorite foods though also I haven't tasted anything like this sauerkraut. Overall, not too bad, but not extraordinary. But I think it's fine as Polish style dishes. However, I wonder how many reviewers who wrote "authentic pierogies" have actually eaten pierogies in Poland.