“Poor poor seating system”

Grandmother's Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We were waiting over a half hour and they never called us. They wound up putting us at the bottom of the list. We left and will not be back anytime soon. They need a better system that s for sue. We went to the Hungry Bear and were seated within 2 minutes. If I could give a zero I would.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved this place. The staff was friendly and the place was very nice. The food was great. We will visit here a lot once we move here in October.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a busy Saturday morning for breakfast. FYI...it's a local favorite so be ready for a line. The Peublo omelet was awesome. The staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My dear friend has lived in WP for many years and when we told her we may need a lunch or dessert place during a recent trip to CO, this was on her list. Cute place with many great breakfast and lunch options. We were only needing dessert, but everything looked great on the menu. There were still a handful of people in the restaurant even at 1:45, 15 minutes to closing time.
We enjoyed a piece of peach pie with ice cream and a lemon poppy seed muffin. Everything tasted great!
Good service, although the “to-go” cups were only about 8 oz.
We wished we could have enjoyed a full meal here, but for this visit, the timing didn’t work out for us.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Wife and I stopped for breakfast, had a wonderful time. Food was good, wait staff were great and very friendly.