“Nice restaurant”

Empire of the Incas Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 78 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: This restaurant features fine Peruvian cuisine. It is located in a very small strip mall. I feel it deserves to be listed: we enjoyed eating there very much, and I will write a review once you list this restaurant.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've been here a number of times. If you are looking for something different give them a try. Service is very good and friendly. The food is authentic, very tasty, with large portions. Try sharing a few dishes to experience their menu (don't forget to ask for the green hot sauce). Start off with a pisco sour, a traditional cocktail and you won't be disappointed. We will continue to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love Peruvian food! The seafood is always fresh at this place. A traditional Peruvian meal guaranteed.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We were celebrating my son'' graduation and he wanted Peruvian food, I started with a "choclo" the imported Peruvian corn which was as tasty as in Lima. For the main dish I choose the classical "lomo saltado", the portion was huge but I didn't had lunch so I was very hungry and finished. The rest of the family and friend took the leftover to go. There weren't' Cuzquena beer only Cristal.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Very neat, tidy, good service, huge menu - be careful portions are large - enough for two- Calamari done perfectly - all opted for Fish Courses recommended by the waiter - totally satisfactory experience -

reservations accepted, strangely not needed -

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We have been to the Empire in Bethel location and enjoyed it. When we saw the restaurant in Danbury on main st with the same name we decided to try it. Typical old downtown Danbury building and restaurant with an outdated atmosphere BUT.. The food was really good. We love the potato balls that are something like "papas rellanos", when we ordered it we didn't expect it to be a huge made to order delicious potato football. It was unbelievable. Then the main meals came...both of ours were very tasty and huge plates the price was high but understandable when we saw how much food we got. They were more than wiling to give us an alternative to the menu ( boiled potatoes vs fries in one dish) The staff was full of smiles and just attentive enough. Not much of a crowd on a Friday at 6:30 but they were doing tons of take out. Word must be out this place has great food.