“The best Ice Cream Anywhere - Period”
Review of Dr. Mike's

Dr. Mike's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bethel
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I eat ice cream everywhere I go as a travelling salesman - and to me - nothing beats Dr. Mikes Chocolate Lace and Rich Chocolate. End of discussion.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Very good ice cream, but very limited. Only 8 or 10 flavors on any given day. They rotate. Not very friendly. Ferris Acres Creamery in Newtown, about a 10 minute drive away, is MUCH nicer, in my opinion. Better choice, much nicer energy, and real live cows.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

It's a great place for the family. The ice cream in my opinion is super rich, but my kids love this place. Summer time is always time to go see the doctor!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Dr. Mikes is a local ice cream shop that makes their own ice cream. In the summer the line is often out the door. It si the gold standard in these parts.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I LOVE this place! Their ice cream is home made. Their whipped cream is home made. They pack it in - if you really want to scoops, ask for one - you get that much ice cream! Never mind the date on "when I went" - i live in Bethel and I go to this place regularly, all year around, and have for the 15 years I've lived here.

Been to Dr. Mike's? Share your experiences!