“Favorite ice cream in CT”
Review of Dr. Mike's

Dr. Mike's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bethel
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of homemade ice cream around CT, and this is my proclaimed favorite. So so creamy and amazing high quality flavor! Flavor selection is small but rotating. Huge portions and the price is fantastic. Shop is very small and ice cream is best enjoyed outside. Entrance is in the back of the building.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I eat ice cream everywhere I go as a travelling salesman - and to me - nothing beats Dr. Mikes Chocolate Lace and Rich Chocolate. End of discussion.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Very good ice cream, but very limited. Only 8 or 10 flavors on any given day. They rotate. Not very friendly. Ferris Acres Creamery in Newtown, about a 10 minute drive away, is MUCH nicer, in my opinion. Better choice, much nicer energy, and real live cows.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

It's a great place for the family. The ice cream in my opinion is super rich, but my kids love this place. Summer time is always time to go see the doctor!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Dr. Mikes is a local ice cream shop that makes their own ice cream. In the summer the line is often out the door. It si the gold standard in these parts.

Been to Dr. Mike's? Share your experiences!