“Above the rest”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
PB9690
“Above the rest”
Reviewed 26 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed at the traditional 2 bedroom and decided to move to the modern villa next to it just to give it a try.

And .. it's amazing. A different feel yet at the same location (next to the traditional Lombok house) above the hill facing the sunset.

Give this villa a try too. It's modern. Spacious. Private.

Service is fantastic. Very personable. Home away from home.

At this price. It's value for money. Definitely a better choice than the other villas found in Senggigi.

Words cannot describe. Try it & you will know what I mean.

Management Response
4 Jan 2017
Thank you for staying at Villa umbrella Lombok and for your willingness to share your experiences during the joint with us. We are very pleased to get positive comments from you. We expect your coming back to Villa umbrella Lombok on other occasions.

Warmest Regards,
Villa Umbrella Team
foregard
Pattaya, Thailand
“I highly recomend this villa, staff and owner where excellent to my every needs.”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed at villa Unbrella for over 10 days, and at the time of check out, I didnt want to leave. The view's are AMAZING!
The owner, and his staff were there for my every needs, also with local points of interests, and local tour's which are both inexspensive,
and excellent to try.
The villa is of modern style with a feel of Indonesia still within it's heart, and is clean and bright, and the pool is large and compliments the views of the ocean and the hillside, it is somthing to see for yourself, you will very impressed once you see it.
They can arrange Motorn Bike and Car Hire...

If you require that service, also a wide range of choice of local resturants and bar's which have both Western and Local food choice's, if you'd like to try some of the the foods, which can be delivered, then talk to the owner or staff.

I have pre booked my dates for my stay there next year, as this Villa is becoming in high demand because there is not another quaity place like that in that area, and after talking with other guest who were there at the same time as myself, they can't wait to return for their next stay, and told me to book in advance as not to be disapointed.

I highly recomend Villa Umbrella! My rating for my stay there gets a Tripple- A+++++++++
Thank you Umbrella, see you all next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Jan 2017
Dear Foregard,

Warmest Regards,
Villa Umbrella Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$95
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing