“Super Indian Food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I have to travel to Bloomfield as Wells Fargo does not have any bank locations around our state. I look forward to the hour plus trip just to eat here. As with any Indian restaurant they have items that you know and love, and unfortunately some are not available here :( But the great news is that everything that they do have is excellent. I love hot a spicy food, here I don't have to ask for it to be hot, they make it as hot as you like! (Try the lunch buffet, great price and selection, not for the faint of heat!!! lots of true Indian people eat here and there lunch is hot and spicy. If you a sissy when it comes to heat skip the lunch buffet! And eat dinner where they can make it weak as you like). I love the soups, the curry, the tandoori, (poppadum, ask for it.) I highly recommend this restaurant, my choice in Los Angeles is India's Oven, the East Coast Naatiya.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants in Hartford county. A must visit for all . They have a variety of dishes for all parts of India. Don't miss their spinach pander dish.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This was my 2nd visit and my wife's 1st. My wife had the KADAI MURGH which is
Chicken cooked with sauteed onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and spices. I had the CHICKEN SAAGWALA which is Chicken cubes cooked in a mild creamy spinach sauce.
I wanted mine mild and my wife wanted hers medium but the waiter did not understand us so they both came out mild.
We also had the TANDOORI PARATHA Multi layered whole wheat bread baked in a clay oven which was fine.
The waiter never came back to check how everything was or if we needed anything (we could have used another wine and beer).
At the end of the meal we needed to get the waiters attention to pack up our togo containers ( did I mention the portions are good size).
The quality of the food was good and we will go back.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Quiet restaurant even as guests pour in.

Eggplant korma would have been perfect without the spice (i requested mild to no spice). Crunchy appetizer, ample rice serving. Attentive service.

Other guests traveled from 45 minutes away.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

A good indian restaurant in connecticut. Has a good number of varieties to choose from and provides descent service.