“Fantastic vegetarian!”

Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in Branford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2016

The menu at G-Zen is so good! Too many options! We'll have to go back to try more things! Highly recommend the raw tacos.

1  Thank keitha74
There are newer reviews for G-Zen

Reviewed 23 February 2016

We went to G-Zen on our anniversary, which is also Valentine's Day. I loved that they had reservations available for three seatings and that they had a special menu.

That being said, I was disappointed that you couldn't order from that menu and from their regular, it was either/or. However, the food was very delicious, even if it wasn't my first choice for entree.

I had a Red Pepper Bisque, which was phenomenal, the G-Zengria which was very light and perfect for the occasion, and the New Orleans Creole Tempeh, which was great even as leftovers :)

We also ordered the special cheesecake, which, again was delicious!

So, all in all, I'd definitely go back because there was enough on their regular menu to try the next time!

1  Thank KS_DB_14
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

The food here is full of flavors, the antithesis to blandness. The 'Sun Tea' here is an amazing, sweet concoction that is now one of my favorite brews.

1  Thank RodG3
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent food! Beautiful setting! Such inventive menu for a vegan restaurant. I'm not vegan but heard good things about G-Zen. The spring rolls were delicious as was the burgers we had. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for vegans or anyone interested in exploring good food!!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

My daughter is vegan and this is our go-to restaurant when we come to visit! Fantastic servers, great martinis, and the food is definitely worth the trip! Never had a bad meal here. The Dim Sum appetizer is perfect, the bread fantastic and be sure to save room for the dessert. Coconut cake is to die for.

1  Thank kry4