“Great Coffee!!!!”

Add it.
Willoughby's Coffee and Tea
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Branford
Reviewed 30 November 2016

I have frequented Willoughby's in New Haven and was delighted to find one within walking distance to the motel I was staying at in Branford. I have always raved about Willoughby's lattes and the one I had in the Branford location lived up to my expectations! Was disappointed that this location is not open on Sundays.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Not nice staff. Half hour before closing I felt as if they were pushing me out the door. I will not return again when there are other welcoming environments in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I've been going here for years. My go-to is Branford although Madison is a great spot as well. They will have two features - one is always a french roast, a decaf and a daily speciality coffee which can be a bit pricy. Wifi, tasty pastries, bagels and muffins. I always have a bag of their beans at home.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

My favorite place to buy loose tea is Willoughby's. I make entire pots of tea in my coffee maker, and Willoughby's has an excellent selection.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

great blends friendly people nice fresh brewed all the time with a great selection of coffee good seating plenty of room for people