“Good breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Small diner off of 95. Breakfast was good and service was on point. Prices were standard. Had a "protein omelette"--egg white, turkey, Swiss, tomatoes, mushroom. It came with a side of cottage cheese. My son loved his chocolate chip pancakes, my wife liked her French toast and my daughter had mac and cheese. That is all. Bye.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Parthenon Diner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hi phestah,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your meals!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Stopped at this diner on our way to a day trip. Glad we did. We had the French toast and it had a crispy taste to it. Very good.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Parthenon Diner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hi bilasi,

Thank you for the nice review! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the French Toast and your recent dining experience with us.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here since 1997 Great Pl. to eat whether it's at noon or 6 PM or 3 AM. Always good food great selection friendly staff and great service whenever I'm down in Branford to see my folks I know where to get my breakfast at anytime of the day Best diner around

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Parthenon Diner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi Kenny G,

Thank you for being a loyal customer since 1997! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again soon.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

After several hours of driving through traffic on I-95, my husband and I were looking for a soothing dinner. His Rhode Island clam chowder (no cream, no tomatoes, just broth) and meat loaf dinner and my gyro were all delicious. The service was friendly and efficient. The portions were very generous. I can highly recommend this diner for a hearty meal.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Parthenon Diner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hi Diane L,

Thank you for stopping by Parthenon recently! We are happy to hear how much you and your husband enjoyed the chowder, meat loaf dinner and gyro! We hope to see you again the next time you're in the area.

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Several times a year our family makes the trip from the Philadelphia area to Cape Cod, Mass, My love for diners led us to the Parthenon as a mid-way stop for lunch many years ago, and we've been returning regularly ever since. The menu is enormous with something for everyone. On the way out, it's hard to resist grabbing some baked goods to go.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Parthenon Diner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi tripmomPennsylvania,

We want to thank you for being such a loyal customer and coming to Parthenon on your trips to the Cape! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Don't forget the delicious baked goods to go next time! :)

Thank you!