“Great home fried potatoes, smiling greek welcoming”
Review of Hornet's Nest Deli

Hornet's Nest Deli
Ranked #32 of 147 Restaurants in Branford
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a great breakfast. The pancakes were fluffy as I like them, two large pieces. And they got me with their home fries, a flavory reminiscence of the greek origin of Ashley, our super friendly and smiling waitress. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you don't have a big appetite, then here's your place. Don't expect a huge breakfast for the buck. You get just enough and that's it. Service has been very slow in my experience with coffee not being ready. It's just ok.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Was great when it first opened but now
Is on the dirty side and $10 for scrambled egg With cheese and toast and coffee is steep (They charge extra for toast and cheese )
And they are closed on tje biggest out to eat breakfast day (sunday )

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Not the same sub as Subway, so a big plus for something different. Fast and clean. Larger than Subway, so there's places to sit, even an outdoor area. Recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Stopped in on a whim while just driving by. Counter help took the order easily and it was delivered to our table very promptly. I had stated no onions on my wrap and it came with onions...The owner was walking by and asked how lunch was and noticed the onions and asked if I had said "no onions". I did and he apologized and then came back with a fresh huge cookie! Kind of noisy but obviously a regular stop for the locals to meet, eat and chat.