“Good breakfast ”
Review of 56 Diner

56 Diner
Ranked #29 of 147 Restaurants in Branford
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The diner is very clean and the seats are comfortable. We both had the 2 egg breakfast with toast, bacon, and home fries. The eggs were prepared to our liking and the home fries were fresh potatoes, not that frozen crap. The coffee was good and the service friendly. It very easy access on and off I-95 and has plenty of parking.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We had an enjoyable dinner. They have a nice menu:salads, pasta dishes, entrees,sandwiches, burgers, breakfast all day, soups, drinks and desserts. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken. It was quite large with loads of greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh fruit. I really enjoyed it. My husband had a grilled chicken parm sandwich- large and tasty too. Our granddaughter had kids mac n cheese. She liked it a lot. In addition we had very good service.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Sorry, but this diner was awful. The service was slow and the food was cold. There is nothing here worth even talking about!

1  Thank JoJoPalumbo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and I stayed in a nearby motel and after an exhausting day we wanted a quick meal before retiring for the evening. We selected this diner simply because it was very close by. To our delight we found the restaurant clean, attractively decorated and the menu varied. We ordered a patty and Ruben melts and they were served very quickly. The server was clean and courteous and the food was quite good. I would not hesitate to eat there on future trips.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

OMG.... where do I begin. The food here is terrible .... think about this, I ordered a burger and got their coleslaw in what could pass for a shot glass. The bun that the burger came on was so thin ..it was like wet paper and the tomato ... you could read a newspaper thru it. Folks do what you want as for me I will never be back ... never.

Been to 56 Diner? Share your experiences!