All reviewslake compouncedouble treegreat hotelwarm cookiesmodern hotelcleaning staffroom servicehot tubrooms were very cleanbusiness tripupon checkexcellent staybreakfast buffetdefinitely stay here againbed was very comfortableespnct
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Stayed two nights here, visiting the surroundings. It is a very welcoming hotel, staff is absolutely friendly and always helpful. You can have breakfast, lunch or dinner in the hotel and at the bar, food is really good and they offer a good variation of dishes. Rooms are big and very clean, comfortable beds. Nice and quiet location, absolutely recommendable.

Room Tip: Nothing loud around, you may want to stay above ground floor, though.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Danielle D, Assistant Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team strives to provide an excellent guest experience for everyone we encounter and I'm thrilled to see we were accomplish this for you! Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The people at the desk were very helpful. And all the other staff were helpful too.The room was extremely quiet.The beds were comfortable and the shower was nice. There is a small refrigerator in the room. There is also a big screen TV and a desk. They have a pool, hot tub, gym and a restaurant on site.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Danielle D, Assistant Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed our amenities and your time on our property. Our team strives to provide and excellent guest experience to every one we encounter and I'm so happy to see we were able to accomplish this for you. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Best hotel to stay at if you are looking for a nice clean hotel with solid amenities. Recently updated, Restaurant food was good, decent spirit selection. There is no other hotel in the area that comes close

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Danielle D, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm so thrilled to see you enjoyed our amenities and your time on our property. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Danielle D. | Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2018

never have a issue staying at this hotel, quiet, everything I took advantage of was top shelf, staff friendly and professional, food was very good, bar has a pleasant atmosphere, sports type, even sent me home with a few extra cookies for the wife

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate your feedback! I'm so thrilled to see you enjoyed our amenities and your time on our property. Our team loves to spoil our guests with our signature warm chocolate chip and walnut cookies, I'm so glad to see you were able to enjoy them! Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Check in was pleasant. Love the warm cookies. Room was clean and comfortable. Parking was plentiful. Location was great. Didn’t get the upgrade we wanted but c’est la vie. Would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Danielle D, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us, we truly appreciate your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed our amenities and your time on our property. Our team loves to spoil our guests with our signature warm chocolate chip and walnut cookies, I'm so glad you were able to enjoy them! I'm sorry to hear that we did not have the upgrade available, Please feel free to reach out to me for your next stay and I will do my best to honor an upgrade if our availability allows it. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol. We truly hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!