“Bagelman Brookfield, CT.”
Review of Bagelman

Bagelman
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Brookfield
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I went to the bagel man in Brookfield on Memorial Day and my server had no mask on, and wiped his nose with his bare hands. I asked him to go wash his hands and his response along with his manager was "I don't touch your bagel". I am calling the health department tomorrom.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Went to over a couple Danishes at counter, then also an egg & extra cheese. Only about 1 customer in front of me, but 3 behind. They all ordered after me, and I kept on seeing their order(s) come out before mine. After 15 min I went up and said to the counter person: Can you check to see about my sandwich, all others have come out: he responds very harshly behind his mask but loud and says: Lady... You need to be patience.
OMG, I have never been treated that way. I also am in social services so I have worked with community for decades
I will never go there again!!!.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Placed an online order at the Brookfield location this morning. Went to pick it up and a guy w/dark hair & mustache comes out with my order, pulls down his mask and loudly announces that "We need to talk - A blind Sunday school teacher could of done better"..... I immediately told him to refund my order & I won't ever be going back. Bagels are ok at best. Nothing is good enough to tolerate being spoken to like that. His lousy behavior cost them a customer.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2020

It's funny because if you grew up in the Danbury area you don't realize how important bagelman is to you until you move away. Anytime someone comes to visit again, this is the first place they want to go. Great Bagels. An institution in Danbury. Probably top 5 most important restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Let me explain my bad review. On a Tuesday morning I ordered a medium coffee and a buttered bagel. The coffee was great The bagel was so dry I almost choked to death. I was in the neighborhood again the following day and ordered the same thing and this time I told him to please put a little extra butter on there. I paid him and then he told me he forgot to charge me an extra $0.35 for the extra butter. I find that highly insulting. are they going to charge me less if I tell them not to use as much butter ? Then they asked me for $0.35 really ticked me off. Very unprofessional. So if you want to drive bagel that you could choke on go to bagelman on Federal road in Brookfield.

Date of visit: February 2020