“Amazing !!!!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I am never disappointed at Chips Pub III . The food is amazing. The service is amazing. Their menu has a large variety of choices. I would recommend this place to anyone in the Clinton CT area.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were in the area for a few days and spotted this Pub and gave it a try! It was a great find. The bar area was fun, the servers were all friendly and efficient, great drinks, and the food was amazing! Meals come with a large salad with mixed greens and the garlic herb dressing is amazing! Really enjoyed our meals and our night at Chip's Pub!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Went for lunch due to the fact we love the expanded menus!! New England clam chowder was soooo creamy !! Great lunch awesome service but most importantly I left my purse with cash, cards and celll phone. The staff found it, all intact and even charged my cell to figure out who it belonged too! Picked it up the next day!! Greatly appreciated!!!! That's worth its weight in gold!!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to eat! Great food, cozy atmosphere and some of the best prices around! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I love this place! If you are in Clinton and want to take the family to a good place to eat with a huge selection of food, look no further. Staff is friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed and casual. Very good value for the money. Can't wait to go back.