“Wife and I ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Food very good! Patty our waitress very professional. Appetizers very good, my oysters delicious. Aged 20 oz porterhouse perfect,(a little pricy) but very good. My wife enjoyed her escargot, and loved her ribs. We both enjoyed our dessert. With a few drinks price for two around $200. Not cheap, but food and service top shelf.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The best brunch I have had in the Danbury area. The brunch was amazing the service was great and the prices are good. I highly recommend having brunch there

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

My first visit and it was wonderful. My husband had a hamburger with fries and my friend and I had Ruben sandwiches with fries. We all enjoyed our lunches tremendously. The burger was cooked to perfection and the Rubens were the best we have ever tasted. We watched other lunches being served around us and they all looked amazing. So we will have to go back and try the other dishes. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Went for brunch and it was delicious. They had a set menu for $30 it was worth it. They were very busy and the service was great.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Went for daughter's birthday... Would have had steak but ate way too much meat over the holidays... Our table had filet; short ribs; scallops; striped bass; lobster roll; tuna; fried calamari. Everything was delicious... Service was very good as well. A bit pricey though.

1  Thank k b

Been to Barbarie's Black Angus Grill? Share your experiences!