“Good Food & Service ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Great Food and Service!! Fresh made pasta and delicious Chicken Parmigiana. Steaks are Dry Aged and cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Bill Z

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We went to Barbaries for a friends night out. We were greeted immediately by the owner and brought right to our table. The menu is amazing. We got apps, which were incredible, followed by steaks and seafood. What a treat. The dessert tray was phenomenal. Definitely suggest the bacon. Go enjoy!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have come here for dinner with my family many times and each time very much enjoy my meal. I have also gone for brunch several times which I do not recommend - at each brunch it has taken upwards of two hours, long wait times for what amounts to hotel food - totally not on par with what is served in the evening.

Also came here around midnight after a wedding recently and I must say that was VERY fun - there was no food but we stayed till closing and had several drinks, very lively and fun.

1  Thank Aislinn G
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Consistently good nice place for cocktail and a steak

Good appetizers always interesting specials and free parking

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The food is excellent but my husband and I will never eat here again due to the owner/manager's treatment of his staff. He openly criticized one of the waitresses in the front of the restaurant saying, and I quote, "Do your f***ing job!" I have waited tables before and his behavior is abhorrent. You never, ever, openly criticize your staff in front of a restaurant full of people. This should always be done behind closed doors preferably away from other employees. I was completely disgusted by what I heard.

3  Thank Cindy B