“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We like Outback and here we have the added convenience of location - attached to LaQuinta. You don't even need to walk outside to get to the restaurant - a definite plus when it is cold and you have been traveling all day!
The food is predictably good. I had the tilapia entree and my husband had the cheese steak, both were quite tasty.
Our server was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank VAlovetotravel2

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My family decided to go here for dinner last Saturday night. Everytime we go, we experience a clean restaurant and a friendly staff. Anyone who knows the Outback menu, knows there are a lot of choices. The staff always offers warm bread, and seconds if you want it. No request is ever a hassle. My favorite is a big salad with grilled chicken. Even if it's not on the menu, they are always accomodating. My son got a burger meal and my husband got a large salad with steak. Everyone enjoyed their entree choices.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Maybe it's the eating trends of the past twenty-five years, or the price of beef in the last twenty-five months, but it sure is getting hard to find a good steak, even at an unreasonable price. For this reason alone I have to give this Outback four stars. We don't have an Outback near us at home, so when visiting in the area we were pleased to enjoy a perfectly cooked NY strip. If there had been scalloped or au gratin potatoes instead of the usual boring sides, I would have given it five stars.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Had a wonderful eating experience here - especially caring waitress and excellent steak. Loved this steakhouse.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

There was not much on the menu that I found very appealing. I ended up getting the soup, which was fine.