“Ever Changing Menu”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Chilis scores an A for a menu that is forever adjusting to recent trends. Burgers, fajitas, ribs and chili never go away but the salads and sandwiches are constantly reinvented. On our most recent visit the menu morphed again but food remains reasonably priced and tasty.

Reviewed 10 April 2015

First, let me start off by stating I have eaten at your restaurants for over two decades and have always had a wonderful experience.
I visited your Danbury, CT location and when I arrived at noon with two adults and two children, we sat in the lobby waiting for a hostess and finally she came. Once we were sat we could here the table of two Mom's in back of us complaining about the service, and wait times. After a few minutes we were greeted by, JORDAN, L. He was polite and took our drink order. Once Jordan came back with our drinks we made our order. 40 minutes later our food arrived? Why so long, was the dishwasher cooking? Jordan came only once to check on us during this entire time. Our order was basic: Fajitas, 2 kids meals, and a half rack of ribs. I requested my fajitas made the original way without the tower and all the spices, basically plain. What I received was the opposite. I also ordered extra tortillas, and was given only 2. In addition Jordan suggested Asparagus to my father as a sub for fries. He did not advise us that there would be an uncharge for this. Then after we were done eating, and having to ask multiple times, Jordan showed up with Spinach? and tortillas.
Not quite sure if there was any management present as employees seemed to be congregating in the bar area to chit chat. Let me mention that there was another couple in front of our table that had a similar experience. I hate to say this but after many many years of going to Chilis, I will never return to this location ever again. Server Grade- F
Kitchen Grade F, and Hostess Grade F. Come on guys, get it together!
Food Presentation- To be expected
Food Portion- Very Small
Accuracy of order: Horrible
Overall Experience: Terrible
Check your RECEIPT: I was OVERCHARGED

2  Thank WildermereBeach
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

We were running errands when my husband was getting hungry. The restaurant was full so we ate in the bar area. The problem with tile top tables is you really have to clean them especially between the tiles. Our table had food stuck between the tiles and down the sides. We got sandwiches and both of our fries were cold. I the service was friendly and prompt, but I will never eat there again.

2  Thank Karenlyn7
Reviewed 22 December 2014 via mobile

I visit Chilis quite often with my family and it's always enjoyable. Food is always good and service exceptional! Jill was very spontaneous and courteous. Keep up the good work everyone! I recommend the ribs...best around!

1  Thank Missesfoodknower
Reviewed 12 November 2014

There were 11 of us for lunch. The food was hot and delicious. Unfortunately we found that their nut free menu needed tweaking. It is difficult to eat when someone in your party had a nut allergy. So it was wonderful that Chilli's caught the error and corrected it while we were there.