“Great from start to finish”
Review of Rosy Tomorrows

Rosy Tomorrows
Ranked #3 of 286 Restaurants in Danbury
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We were pleasantly greeted by hostess Cierra who before our seating gave us a history of the restaurant, she was great. We sat in the lower level of Rosy's which was cozy and comfortable. Our waiter (I think Dan) was very good explaining the menu and answering all of our questions. We ordered the fall off the bone tender short ribs and the very large order of snow crab legs, both plates were perfect in every way. We also shared an excellent bottle of wine recommended by our waiter. There was live entertainment in the upper bar section of Rosy's, we could see and hear the band but it did not interfere with our dinner, they were actually a very good band. Overall a great place to eat or drink but we do have to say, Cierra won us over from the get go!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Their burgers and fries were delicious after dinner we spend the night dancing live music great night out

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Rosy Tomorrow's is a great meeting place for friends, on a date or a special gathering. The bar is always fun for happy hour. There is usually live music (one man band). The food and prices are very good. I've never had a problem with service.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We spent the night in Danbury, Ct. on our way up the east coast. We chose Rosy Tomorrows to eat at because of reviews on trip advisor and we was not disappointed. The wife and I ordered their onion rings and bourbon sauce buffalo wings. The wife and I both said they was the best tasting wings we ever ate, sorry BW3 and Wings and Rings, but they was. The entrance and part of the restaurant is a old train caboose that has additions onto it making it add to the ambience. Not sure that we will ever be in the area again, but if we are this would be our 1st choice to eat at

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This popular spot offers drinks, food and live music. It's a Danbury hot spot for sure!
It was a bit too loud for my taste, but for a younger clientele it's perfect.
I was happy my Moscow Mule was served in a proper copper mug.
Our waiter was quick moving and efficient.
I had a lobster bisque and a Caesar salad. Both were okay, I wish the bisque had more lobster in it.
Fun place, good drinks and okay good.

Been to Rosy Tomorrows? Share your experiences!