“Local Favorite”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Is it a local restaurant, is it a bar? It is a little of both. Great out of the ordinary food. I had the pastrami on a pretzel roll, very good. Awesome selection or craft beer. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

First time at this Bar and Grill. Kinda sports bar with really good food. I was there on a Monday. It was packed. Service is very good. I had home made soup and a house salad that was a meal in itself. High quality food at a very good price.
Salmon, steaks, salads, burgers and more. I was sitting by the kitchen and everything looked very good and large servings. Cannot wait to return. I recommend that you are hungry when you try this establishment.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The size of the portions continue to amaze me when in the states, and so I decided to go for something 'small' at Rosy tonight. The mushroom panini was still more than I could finish, but it sure was tasty. Coupled with the great atmosphere and the friendly staff, Rosy Tomorrows is a place I'll continue to come back to.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great food (burgers etc) in a relaxed, fun environment. We LOVE the Danbury Fair theme, the cool decor and the Blues Clues kids shake! Rosie’s is loud, fun loving and endlessly entertaining, especially great if you have little ones with you! The “dirt and worms” for dessert is another crowd pleaser, as is their ever expanding menu of seasonal beers and specialty drinks for adults!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

What a fun restaurant to discover. Fun atmosphere and friendly wait staff. We had the fish and chips. They were tasty. Would go back.

Been to Rosy Tomorrows? Share your experiences!