“Unique Place - Good Burgers!”
Review of Rosy Tomorrows

Rosy Tomorrows
Ranked #3 of 286 Restaurants in Danbury
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

3 1/2 We arrived a little past prime dining hours. It’s a cool old building, on many levels (literally). We obeyed the ‘Wait to be Seated’ sign - for what seemed like a long time - so much so a coworker suggested I poke my head in the ovoid cutout in the Saloon Doors to announce our arrival.
Once noticed we were properly greeted with an apology and seated. The menu is vast & eclectic -they offer mainstream and local beer.
Try the local beer offerings-very good. Ordered the Stuffed Blue Cheese & Bacon Burger - it was large and delicious served with passable fries.
Our server was friendly and efficient, she made the meals arrive oddly quick - which was good as we were hungry.
It’s a unique space with good food, more than ample portions-if you’re up the hill at a hotel eat here!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Is it a local restaurant, is it a bar? It is a little of both. Great out of the ordinary food. I had the pastrami on a pretzel roll, very good. Awesome selection or craft beer. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

First time at this Bar and Grill. Kinda sports bar with really good food. I was there on a Monday. It was packed. Service is very good. I had home made soup and a house salad that was a meal in itself. High quality food at a very good price.
Salmon, steaks, salads, burgers and more. I was sitting by the kitchen and everything looked very good and large servings. Cannot wait to return. I recommend that you are hungry when you try this establishment.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The size of the portions continue to amaze me when in the states, and so I decided to go for something 'small' at Rosy tonight. The mushroom panini was still more than I could finish, but it sure was tasty. Coupled with the great atmosphere and the friendly staff, Rosy Tomorrows is a place I'll continue to come back to.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great food (burgers etc) in a relaxed, fun environment. We LOVE the Danbury Fair theme, the cool decor and the Blues Clues kids shake! Rosie’s is loud, fun loving and endlessly entertaining, especially great if you have little ones with you! The “dirt and worms” for dessert is another crowd pleaser, as is their ever expanding menu of seasonal beers and specialty drinks for adults!

Been to Rosy Tomorrows? Share your experiences!