“Our favorite local restaurant”
Review of Capa di Roma

Capa di Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 July 2018

No one makes a better veal parmigiana than Roma's (as she is known by her clientele. Service is always very good , pasta is excellent, salads are fresh and the ambiance is mama's kitchen. We have never had anything less than an excellent meal there.

we regret that they have discontinued all other veal dishes (marsala, scallopini, etc., but veal is very expensive and I think the restaurant wants to remain a great reasonable family plac. As new places open, I try their veal parmesain, and Roma's comes out on top.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is one of my go-to places for lunch during the week. Their sauce is amazing, and if you can't find it in your local grocery store, you can buy jars of it here. Service is always friendly and quick, it's nice to be able to get out for lunch but not have it take forever. My standard order is shells with meatballs, you get a big bowl of pasta with two large meatballs that are very well seasoned and tasty. The bread is always hot out of the oven and is great with butter or dipped in the sauce. Quick, tasty lunch and it won't break the bank or make you late to get back to work!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and I were on a trip for fun. Stayed at a nearby hotel. We had lunch here and it was delicious. Service was wonderful. Waitress super friendly and really helpful.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

best food here is there buffalo chicken salad good plain with no dressing or with dressing they have amazing calzones that you can eat for two days they are friendly and great delivery service

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for lunch for 15 years and have never been disappointed. The food is always excellent and the staff is always delightful. I enjoy the daily specials and pizza. I also purchase jars of sauce to bring home.
Another bonus is they are now open on Monday's too!!