“Girls night out”

Ranked #21 of 79 Restaurants in East Hartford
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Love Alfresco's!! We meet there once a month for our girls night out. Always good! Homemade food from scratch, can't beat it! A longtime presence in East Hartford, family owned.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant for dinner a few times and always have come away with raves about the quality of the food and the level of the service. Stopped here for lunch. Husband had his usual hamburg and was happy but I had a tuna club. Probably wouldn't order again. Very bland. Will stick to dinners.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Had lunch today at Al Fresco's during a visit to see my Dad and sister (her recommendation)----had my doubts entering the establishment because it doesn't present well from the street and things inside looked somewhat dated. It will now be our 'go to' place----service experience was terrific and the food was fresh, delicious and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at Alfresco's on several occassions and have always had a good meal and service. Their sauce is flavorful.

They have several specials for take out only at C & E. One is two meals for $22 (you have a choice of four or five options). Each meal comes with a salad and garlic bread. It's a great deal.

Their pizza is good too. Many options for toppings.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

This place beats Roma's hands down. The atmosphere was friendly and the food was heavenly. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is my go to place when I go out to eat with friends and family.