“Friendly, Fresh and good Pho for you!”
Review of Pho 99

Pho 99
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I would highly recommend this Vietnamese Restaurant. I have been there several times now and every time I go, I am very pleased with what I take home. I usually get the shrimp pho and the spring rolls. I also have gotten the Vietnamese pancake with the shrimp and chicken. Everything is fresh and you really can tell that they are willing to go the extra mile for you. The first time I went there, the owner was there and he was extremely happy to talk about the menu. Will definitely remain a repeat customer.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Food was really good, but I still found it overpriced, considering the meal were two standard sized rolls and a simple clear soup loaded with ricenoodles, some veggies and a few chunks of meat of your choice. Also, they rounded my check up automatically without stating a reason (my meal was $16.50 per the menu, but I was charged $17). It is not that I want to argue about 50 cents, but I simply don't like that kind of attitude in principal. Interior of the restaurant looked much better than what you would have expected after seeing the outside.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Peter, the owner, does a great job and has the personality for an owner. They have great Pho but many other interesting items as well.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My hubby and I just ate at Pho 99. We were greeted by the owner who was so charming and proud of his food and establishment. We started our meals with fried Spring Rolls and Pork & Beef Meatball Steamed Spring Rolls. Both excellent in their own right. Next I got the Vegetarian Pho but had them add Chicken because I love a lot of veggies in my Pho. Will got the Eye of the Round Steak and Meatball Pho. The broth was lovely. I added sriracha sauce and Hosin to mine and it was the bomb. The fresh bean sprouts, basil and lime, just add yet another wonderful layer of flavors. Can't say enough about the waitstaff at this place is. We will be back. Next time I'm getting the Hot & Spicy Beef Pho. Looked awesome and came highly recommended five minutes after I ordered. Next... Next time....

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went for the first time to Pho 99 today for lunch. We arrived around 11:50 am and parking was ridiculous. There were two tables available, the rest of the restaurant tables seated. We were seated promptly and order taken promptly but waited forever and a day for the food. After quite a long wait we finally recieved our spring roll appetizer which were not cut so we had no way to share, so we found two forks in the cups on the side and used one to try to cut the spring rolls apart. We had no plates, silverware or napkins, had to keep getting the attention of the busy staff to get these items. Pho finally arrived, and they had to ask us if we wanted any sprouts, etc..to go with it, although none of us could understand what the waitress was implying and just said yes anyway....I thought thy came with the pho dish without having to ask for them? Anyway, the food was good, but the service needed improvement....and the parking at lunch time.....well I don't think there is anyway to fix that. Also most of the pho items were beef...and the menu not very huge so you think it would have been faster....I would try this again, but I really love Le's Vietnamese so I would have to be talked into it, or go not at the busiest time.