“Delicious all the time”

Carl's Barbeque & Jerk
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This place never disappoints. Sonya always smiles . My husband loves their jerk pork and I love their jerk chicken. The rice and beans is so tasty specially when you ask for extra gravy. The cabbage and vegetable makes a nice addition to the entire meal. You should also try their beef patty, yummy!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

So, ever had Reggae Chicken, Red Snapper or Oxtail?

You need to. So I have never heard of reggae chicken before. I AM FROM THE CARRIBEAN.

tasted it and fell in love. Bbq jerk chicken. Wonderful combination.

The oxtail is great too.

Genuine good, not made to suit bland pallets, true taste.

Try it, like it, love it and then your hooked.

I drive 30 minutes for this. What does that say and I drive past other Jamaican restaurants to get to it.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Dropped in and ordered out Carl's reggae chicken on my birthday, since a co-worker had highly suggested it. It had the taste of sweet BBQ with the heat and flavor of jerk. They served it with a huge serving of rice mixed with seasoned beans, and a buttery cabbage side, that I really enjoyed. The place is not for those looking for a place to sit and eat. It is absolutely take-out. You can't beat the price for what you get, and the people are really nice. *As a side note, there is a package store next door that I ambled into as I was waiting for my takeout. The guy in there really brightened an otherwise less than stellar birthday. I won't bore you with the details, but I will go back there too.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Since I live in east Hartford, the food is convenient . I can't say it is the best or my fav. It just gets the job done

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This is hands down the best hole in the wall place I have found. The food is excellent and pricing is very cheap for the quality and quantity you receive.

1  Thank Christopher V