“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great time watching the chef create our meal. Very reasonable prices. The flavors are incredible especially the fried rice. The one thing is your plate gets portions as it’s done so if you wait for the whole plate to have your complete meal it will be cold. So eat the rice as it is on your plate then the meat or shrimp and the vegetables come last. Three drinks and sushi and four meals was $150 not bad. Plus tips of course.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I have been coming here with my family for years Great food, descent service and good price will be back...:):)

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Always good for takeout and dining in is also. A lot on the menu to choose from. Tasty and always fresh.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my 39th birthday at Osaka and had a great time! Our server was amazing and we thankfully had a lot of Saki to help us through the evening! Food was excellent and I highly recommend anyone Int he area to try it out!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here numerous times and have always had a great meal. The tuna tower is one of my favorites. The spicy crab salad never disappoints. The fish is always fresh and tasty I have not tried it but the hibachi is always up and running.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Osaka? Share your experiences!