“Delicious Breakfast Stop”
Review of For Love and Food

For Love and Food
Ranked #14 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 13 July 2016

My family and I had breakfast here and loved it. The food was fresh and delicious and the servings were generous. The staff was friendly and very helpful. So excited to see this new business in town and doing well. There were at least another dozen customers in the restaurant while we were there. The items we ordered were the breakfast burrito, the stuffed french toast and the omelet, all wonderful selections. We can't wait to come back for lunch!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

My wife and I love eating here! The restaurant is small...let's say cozy. The owner, who is the primary cook, is very friendly and takes pride in what she makes. Breakfast is excellent, the ingredients are fresh and the coffee is tasty (and be forewarned: the coffee is very hot). I've also had some lunch sandwiches, and was extremely satisfied. As I said: all the ingredients are fresh and the food is delicious. I highly recommend eating there.

2  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The service consisted of bringing the food to your table but ordering is done at the counter. My wife had the stuffed french toast and I had the bowl of hash browns with egg and sausage. My wife liked her food and I did not like mine. I would not recommend and would not return again.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

A welcome addition to Enfield, CT ... the menu options are very unique, but are also representative of comfort food... food you would be comfortable ordering. The food is tasty and well prepared. This is not your typical egg/bacon/hash brown breakfast place, nor is a typical hamburger and fries lunch experience. Expect to have your pallet elevated a notch or two, and enjoy a great meal at low cost.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 27 April 2016

I had to give this place a try after a friend suggested it and had told me how good it was. I was not at all disappointed with her recommendation! The food was delicious and made with super fresh ingredients. The menu is simple yet has a varied selection with something for everyone and not all the usual, boring lunch choices. I can't wait to go back and try something else.

1  Thank Bourgo