“Good food with sandwiches made to order”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 1 August 2017

This is a chain but the sandwiches are fresh and good. Soups are OK, mac & cheese is good. Refills on soda and they have caffeine free diet Pepsi, which is hard to find. Jones sodas also available. In the Enfield Square mall. Exit 48 off I-91.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The soup and sandwich meal is not only a good bargin but an excellent tasteing meal. It is a great place to stop and eat when you have been shopping.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Came on a Wednesday around 12:30 or so and it was only a little busy. Service was friendly and the manager made sure to step in as the cashier when she saw people waiting. It took a little longer to get my food but the woman assisting people picking up from the counter was very friendly. Food was good. All in all fits the average mark.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I eat at Panera every few months to meet someone for a quick business lunch, the one in Glastonbury is great, but Enfield is so so, and in this case won't be back anytime soon, or probably at all to this one.

I always get the same thing, the Spicy Thai Salad with Chicken, which I love. I completely forgot about reviewing this because it's Panera, not exactly fine dining, but today when I was cleaning photos off my phone and came across this whopper I had actually snapped to use as an example for a presentation, I thought well maybe their GM will eventually take a look at their reviews and talk to staff about their lack of giving a rats a*s.

A good half of the salad greens were past their due date by a lot. When I took it back to the counter to make a comment to one of the staff making up dishes that perhaps they needed some fresher greens, the comment was "yeah sure, sure no problem" in a really "I couldn't give a d*mn voice" and than proceeded to toss the leftovers in the garbage and went right ahead and continued pulling greens out of the current cambros, which I could see had the same mucky lettuce in it. The salad by itself wasn't worthy of a review even though it was awful, the lack of care by the kitchen staff was. I know it's Panera but really.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The lines can get long at the busiest times but they work well as a team to keep everyone moving along. Even when it's quite busy, it's not generally a problem to find a table. This is a good Panera location. It is located in the Enfield Square Mall between Sears and Ruby Tuesday.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!