“Best Italian takeout around”
Review of Angelo's Pizza

Angelo's Pizza
Ranked #85 of 111 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ever since he opened his doors, we have been enjoying his food and his great personality. The pizza is great, Antipasto is one of my favorites. Sandwiches are awesome and his dinners give you enough for 2 with leftovers and then some. The food is always ready on time. Since we are so close, we always pick up. Ang and his staff are always friendly and courteous. Cant say enough good stuff about this place.......darn, now I'm hungry again.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We ordered a 24" party pizza and it feed 6 people easy. They delivered it to us fast and very professional. It was not delivered by the typical pizza kid. The pizza had good flavor and nice amount of toppings instead of a bunch of bread. If I every get back to the area I would order from here again.

1  Thank Kev521
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We have been eating at Angelo's a few times a month since they opened. Everything we have ordered has been excellent! They have a variety of food from pizza to Italian dinners, grinders, wraps, salads, but their chicken wings (boneless and bone in) are AMAZING (especially the honey mustard)! Also, their prices are very good for the food and portion (big portions).
It is mainly a take-out/delivery place, but there is a table in there in case you want to sit and eat. The delivery is prompt. I prefer to go pick up our order because the staff is so friendly and welcoming. I am always met with a smile and "how are you".
I always recommend Angelo's to everyone, they are the BEST!

1  Thank April K
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Pleased to report that, after driving by this rather non descript place for the first 3 months that I have lived in the area, I finally took a shot at Baco's as I continue my search for decent pizza. Red Rose? Over rated. Frankie and Johhnies? Fugeddaboudit.. The Pizza Guy? Nice brick oven. Questionable execution. Pizza Palace (Enfield)? Decent greek style pizza, but WAY too greasy. Baco's follows the greek theme, with a nice crust but far less grease, and sausage with a little kick. I will continue my pizza pilgrimage, but will defintiely return (often).

1  Thank FoodSavant
Reviewed 25 April 2010

They make the best greek pizza with fresh ingredients. Generous amounts of toppings on pizzas. Must try!

2  Thank lukenick

Been to Angelo's Pizza? Share your experiences!