“Biggest menu ANYWHERE and breakfast all day”
Review of Country Diner

Country Diner
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Been here many times. I almost always get breakfast but barbecue is excellent as well. My son loves the 16" hot dog as it's two meals. The value is very good, and frequent diners can get a card that they punch every time you pay. Every 12th time you get $5 off. This time I got the bacon and cheese omelet with hash brown patties in place of the home fries. Almost got the thick slab bacon too because you can never have too much bacon.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We have been going for breakfast for years. They were great but over the last 6 -12 months have gone downhill. We will NOT be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

When I travel I don't visit chain restaurants that we have back home. This place was a family owned Gem. The menu is huge and there is something for everyone. I had the best briscuit I have ever had and the whole family enjoyed their meals. We were in town for 3 days and ate here every day. Breakfast and dinner was all great.

1  Thank Meranda T
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The country diner is in a strange location, but offers a yummy menu. The French toast is great, the eggs Benedict is good, omelets are great. The decor is lacking and outdated, but the foods not bad.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is absolutely the best place to each in northern Connecticut. Breakfast is to die for! This place attracts diners from all over. It's always busy, yet, their service is exceptional!