“Perfect Diner Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Good quality comfort food, friendly efficient service, large menu, interesting decor and lots of seating with both tables and booths. Locally owned. Fair prices and plentiful portions. You can find almost anything you want on the menu. Clean and casual. Decent coffee. You can taste all listed ingredients in your dish. The lumberjack french toast with peanut butter is decadent and delicious. The omelettes are wonderful.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Good diner. Good food. Good people. Was recommended to us by the Red Roof Inn staff. When I travel, I like to eat at local diners and this was a good one. Is one of the reasons we will return to Enfield. I also bought a Tshirt for my collection of diner shirts.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Great for lunch or dinner hometown diner feel. Food is good always prompt service. Homemade cookies you can purchase to take home always have excellent deserts.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We have been here numerous times for breakfast and they never disappoint. The portions are large and very flavorful. There are always great specials to try too!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We stopped in for breakfast. Some of the prices were typical of dinners. Daily specials and plenty to choose from.

The coffee was good. Although I didn't like the fact that the waitress clawed the rim of my glass with her hand -unsanitary.

We ordered the pulled port omelet, a little disappointing to find a hunk of pork fat, very little meat, in the omelet.

Been to Country Diner? Share your experiences!