“Absolutely awesome!”

Silvia's Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed 13 November 2016

My first try at veal schnitael. Absolutely loved it.
Transylvanian goulash was a bit spicy for me but was good and pasta in it perfectly cooked. She made me a half and half when I could not decide!

Soup was delicious.
Salad was perfectly fresh.

Everything was perfect.

Will. be back again and again.

Go here. You will not be sorry.

2  Thank Yolanda P

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We were guests at Sylvia's Gourmet Restaurant. She had an array of appetizers like I've never seen before. Absolutely delicious and she bakes all of her fancy breads (out of this world). In fact, there was so much to choose from I thought that was the buffet.
But, then there was the buffet style dinner to choose from plus desserts.
An absolute experience well worth going to.

1  Thank Realtor73
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I went there with my husband and we were greeted by the owner Silvia, whom was a sweetheart. The food is made fresh every day. To start they brought us a delicious bread that contains raisins which was very delicious. Then they brought us a German chicken soup followed by salad bowl with their special salad dressing which was extremely tasty. I had the filet mignon with an exquisite gravy sause accompanied by potatoes and veggies, it was fabulous. My hubby had a German dinner which consisted of veal, chicken & sausage accompanied by potatoes & sauerkraut, he loved it. Then they brought us chocolate brownies with a powdered sugar topping they were mouth-watering. Wow the food was the best I have ever had and we have traveled even to our honeymoon in Hawaii nothing beats this delicious authentic gourmet foo. We highly recommend this place. If you're going out for a romantic dinner, family dinner or any kind of event this is the place to go. Oh and did I forget that they serve huge portions? yes, they do so be prepared to take home leftovers and enjoy a second delightful meal. We will definitely be coming back!!

2  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Sylvia's prepares each meal and comes to your table to ask if everything is all right. I love this place.

1  Thank Lindan32935
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The food was amazing. tossed salad were made fresh. the breads were served warm. The only thing better then the way the entrees looked was how they tasted and seasoned to perfection. The deserts will make you quit your diet. The wait staff is friendly well mannered. they paid attention to every detailed. And the prices can't be beat. Silvia's is a quaint little place were you can taste the love and hard work that goes into every meal. and don't be surprised if you get a hug be fore you leave. I'd give 10 stars if possible.

1  Thank ShawnRussell71